Game Update Released
Wednesday, 9th May 2012
The latest Game Update is now released and will be automatically downloaded by the launcher application next time you start the game.
- Issue with sudden FPS drop fixed.
- Rain has been tweaked, now more variation in intensity.
- Whitetail deer is now back on Whitehart Island again.
- Added manual reload option (available in Settings upon game start).
- Internal enhancement: localization files are now updated automatically from the server (no need to release a patch anymore).
- Toggle walk/run now works when in crouching and prone.
- Fixed crash bug in Hirschfelden when selecting "Rest at Closest Camp Site" in first aid kit prompt.
- Roe deers now make the warning sound while running/stotting away and when attentive and nervous (instead of only nervous as before).
- Stotting animation added for Roe deer.
- New roe deer idle animations.
- Existing Roe deer animations have been polished further.
- Spine 1 hits made more lethal to Roe Deers.
- Roe Deers made less prone to instantly die when shot.
- Some Roe Deer rares made even more rare.
- Lung shots made more lethal to Feral Hogs & Wild Boars.
- Buchwalderhütte renamed to Müllerwaldhütte.
- Redfeather Falls Blacktail population slightly decreased & spawn map tweaked to improve performance.
- Small terrain changes in Redfeather Falls to make it easier for animals to navigate some problematic areas.
- Fixed small player trapping terrain bug in Settler Creeks.
- Added some missing characters in in-game font used by certain localizations
Feel free to give feedback in our community forum.
If you experience any problems updating, please see our support page.
< Back To News Item List