Updates and changes in new Game Update
Wednesday, 25th May 2011
Game update introduces Logger's Point as new free player hunting ground and enlarges Whitehart Island.
The latest game update is now available and will automatically be downloaded and applied next time you start the game.
New Free Player Hunting Ground
With this release Logger's Point will be the new hunting ground for Guest members where Mule Deer can be hunted. Tutorials still remain on Whitehart Island.
Whitehart Island Updated
From analyzing data of many thousand of expeditions as well as looking into design flaws Whitehart Island has received a couple of updates. Tower locations have been adjusted to make more sense in terms of species population and line of sight. South of Whitehart Island have been enlarged to provide a bigger and more interesting hunting ground.
Here is a complete list of changes:
- Mule Deer moved from Whitehart Island to Logger's Point
- Blacktail Deer moved from Logger's Point to Whitehart Island
- A few Black Bears is now roaming on Settler Creeks.
- Hunting towers adjusted and rearranged on Whitehart Island
- Whitehart south island extended
- Redfeather Falls river shallows should now be easier to navigate for both players and animals
- Small adjustments in animal spawning for RF, WH and LP
- Lots of small terrain fixes
- Improved pathfinding maps for unencountered (unspawned) animals
- Fixed an issue where turkeys could freeze in mid air
- Auto move (default key Q) is toggled (if on) when starting after retire to lodge/campsite
- Fixed issue where OK button on Tutorials did not work
- Improved Logger's Point coast line
- Updated and more elaborate mission descriptions
< Back To News Item List